Custom made mirrors
We are specialised in custom made mirrors.
Mirrors can be made in so many different colours, shapes, framed or unframed etc. that it seems to be just bounded by your imagination.
Ask us and maybe we can help you!
Vision2Form Design® Mirrors and mirror heating.
What is Aluminum?
Aluminum is the most abundant metallic element in the earth's crust, and one of the more difficult to extract.
It is always found locked in combination with other elements such as oxygen or sulfur, as part of various aluminum-bearing minerals; notably bauxite. Once converted into its metallic state, aluminum is like no other material on earth. Its future is bright because its combination of useful properties is extraordinary.
- Light in weight; about a third as heavy as copper or steel.
- Highly resistant to corrosion.
- Strong, and can be made still stronger by adding small amounts of other metals in alloys.
- An excellent conductor of heat and electricity.
- An excellent reflector of heat and light.
- Nonmagnetic, a valuable property around compasses or sensitive electronics.
- Nontoxic, thus often chosen to package foods, beverages, and medicines.
- Outstanding in cryogenic properties; strong, not brittle in intense cold.
- Highly workable, capable of forming by all known metalworking processes.
- Naturally good looking.
- And eminently recyclable.
Aluminum pays its own way through the recycling loop. And making aluminum from recycled scrap takes only 5 percent of the energy it would take to make new metal from ore.
"Het Aluminium Centrum" http://www.aluminium-info.nl
"European Aluminum Association" http://www.eaa.net